Philosophy of science and metaphysics
· Specific interests in metaphysics of science, laws of nature, indispensability arguments, variations of scientific realism, empiricism, scientific pluralism, and early-modern HPS
Assistant Professor of Philosophy
· Departamento de Filosofia, Universidad de Chile
· Contact details: Av Capitán Ignacio Carrera Pinto 1025, Ñuñoa, RM, Chile
Doctor of Philosophy
· University of Melbourne, Australia, 2016. Committee: Howard Sankey (supervisor), Dana Goswick (co-supervisor), James Ladyman and Stathis Psillos
· Member, Advisory Committee, AFHIC
· Founding member and past president (2016-2020), SOCHIFIC
· 2020, Fall Term. Center for Philosophy of Science, University of Pittsburgh, U.S.A. (Cancelled due to the pandemic).
· 2017, 2019. Department of Philosophy, University of Miami, U.S.A.
· 2018. Munich Centre for Mathematical Philosophy, LMU, Germany.
· 2018. Centre for the Philosophy of Natural and Social Sciences, LSE, England.